September 8 to 10
A Weekend Residential Isha Hatha Yoga workshop at Pilikula Nisargadhama ,Vamanjoor, Mangalore.
Theme : Physical Stability & Mental Balance
- Includes powerful Hatha Yoga practices Surya Shakti, Guided Meditations, etc.
- Also includes Yogic diet, accommodation, games and other fun activities.
- Check-in: September 8th, before 6:30 pm
Check-out: September 10th after 3:30 pm
- Age Limit: Anybody above 12 years
- Accommodation type: Dormitory rooms ( separate for gents & ladies )
About Isha Hatha Yoga
Isha Hatha Yoga programs are an unparalleled opportunity to learn classical hatha yoga in its full depth and vibrancy. The programs are conducted by highly trained teachers and are not taught merely for physical fitness and strength. They are a holistic process of naturally achieving mastery over the body and mind, so as to come to a state of health, joy, and bliss. The programs are an extensive exploration of hatha yoga and revive various dimensions of this ancient science that are largely absent in the world today.
Fees : Rs. 4900 / Person (includes stay, food, yoga)
April 7 to 9
April 7, Before 5.30 pm
April 9th, After 3 pm
Pilikula Nisargadhama , Vamanjoor, Mangalore.
- Practices designed by Sadhguru, founder Isha Foundation.
- Program conducted by trained and certified teachers from Isha School of Yoga, Coimbatore.