April 29th to May 1st
- A 3 day Residential Isha Hatha Yoga Retreat at Ranipuram Hill Station.
- Ranipuram, Queen of Grasslands, also known as Ooty of kerala .
Human Well-Being in the Lap of the Nature
♦Program for adults and kids
♦Powerful Isha Hatha Yoga practices, Guided Meditations
♦An insight into Yogic Diet
♦Nature Walk / Trekking
♦Games, Music and other activities
April 29 to May 1
Ranipuram Resort, Ranipuram,
Kasargod ( Dist )
Google pin : https://maps.app.goo.gl/MM4estT1wYJNTy2o6
Approximate Distance from
- Mangalore 105 km ( 3hrs )
- Kannur 100 km ( 3hrs )
- Madikeri 75 km ( 2 hrs )
- Kasaragod 55 km ( 1hr 30 min )
April 29, Before 11.00 am
May 1 st, After 3.30 pm
|Room Type / Person||Adult||Child|
|Cottage(3 Sharing)*|| Rs.9800||Rs. 8300|
|Standard Rooms (3 Sharing)*||Rs.8800||Rs.7300|
* → For 2 sharing amount will be different
Holiday along with your friends and family members
- in the lap of the nature
- in a Yogic way
About Isha Hatha Yoga
Isha Hatha Yoga programs are an unparalleled opportunity to learn classical hatha yoga in its full depth and vibrancy. The programs are conducted by highly trained teachers and are not taught merely for physical fitness and strength. They are a holistic process of naturally achieving mastery over the body and mind, so as to come to a state of health, joy, and bliss. The programs are an extensive exploration of hatha yoga and revive various dimensions of this ancient science that are largely absent in the world today.
( Veenavadini Music Campus )
- Practices designed by Sadhguru, founder Isha Foundation.
- Program conducted by trained and certified teachers from Isha School of Yoga, Coimbatore.